Thursday, April 26, 2007

Too much to say

I'm lazy and have a million other things I should be doing.
Today was yet another perticularly tidious day, Check LJ for the real update.
3 Blogs is alot and I don't feel like giving this one it's own.

I got alot to do for school, I should eat.
I called Dal again, apprently got a Student Pin in my Dal e-mail address.
To bad my net id is not working -_-

Rawr.. ever have one of those day were you plan so much and things you never dreamed of fall throught?

I hate how one bad thing can throw everything out of loop and then everything else shifts slightly to the negative side and it's enough to throw you back down again.
:grumbles:

Seriously, I'm at the point were I know if it weren't for my allready bad mood half the things that are messing me up now wouldn't matter half as much.

Ok.. back to work.

I am really not having a good few days.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

You and me both, babe. Fingers crossed that life gets better... you deserve a lot better than what you're getting.

PS - Hope you don't mind that I infiltrated your new blog. ;)

B.A.D. said...

Don't mind at all
<3
Thanks again.
Gotta check, Lauren?