Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Little things..

Do you ever find someone is looking at you constantly?
Or get the feeling they are, so you check and your eyes meet?
I swear, he's staring at me or constantly looking in my direction.. I assume it's paranoia but when I check, it only confirms it.
Seriously, wtf is going on... do I have something on my face?
I hate continously cathing his glance, I assume somethings up.
Honestly, steve what is it? My hair messed up or what?

Is it just me, or does this happen to other people.. or maybe he thinks I'm looking at him.. that would make sence, except that he was looking frist... so maybe not.

Why does this allways happen to me? maybe I pay too much attention to shit, or I look funny... maybe I've had to much coffee.
Christ! He's doing it again... maybe he knows how bugged I get.
Curse you steven :P.

Ok, I've wasted enough of your time kcam.

No comments: